Join our presenters on February 6, 2019 to:
- Learn what occupational therapists are doing around the world in the field of women's health.
- Learn about an innovative private practice within Ontario that focuses on supporting women with pelvic health challenges.
- Take away some key considerations and resources for exploring the process of launching a women's health practice within Ontario.
- Entry Level
- Student and New Graduate occupational therapists
- Occupational therapists with 1-2 years experience
About Our Presenters:
Lara is an Ontario OT with extensive experience in mental health. After navigating the multi-faceted impact of pelvic floor dysfunction, she noted gaps in standard care. Lara launched Pelvic Resilience in October 2017 which allows her to serve women navigating pelvic floor dysfunction using an occupational therapy framework.
Melissa is an OT-turned consultant and business coach based out of British Columbia. With over 13 years' clinical experience in both pediatrics and women's health, she's now a full-time virtual business owner that supports OTs around the globe in how they integrate women's health into their therapy practices.
Fees: (All fees are plus HST)
Student Members: $30
Non Member: $75
Refund Policy: Refunds will be given provided that a request is received by the Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists no less than 10 business days prior to the event. Refunds will be given in full less a $10.00 administrative charge.