PLAN TO ATTEND OSOT CONFERENCE 2018 - OCTOBER 19 - 20TH - RICHMOND HILL, ONTARIO!
See Program & Registration details.
For Conference Planning Resources see our Conference page.
Attend Ontario's largest gathering of occupational therapists! A wonderful opportunity to learn, share, network, have some fun and be inspired to build your new learning into your practice and practice planning. The annual Conference is a workshop based program enabling focused exploration of important issues and topics BUT.... there's so much more!
- 31 dynamic workshops targeted to address emerging opportunities and trends, best practice and innovative programs or service delivery models, and new evidence and research informing practice and the value of occupational therapy.
- 22 Leading edge poster presentations that share concisely need-to-know evidence, program innovations, etc.
- 2 Inspiring keynote speakers selected to bring our focus and theme alive and relevant to all
- A vibrant Exhibit Hall hosting approximately 40 exhibitors that lend strength to our overall program in supporting participants ongoing awareness of new products, services & supports
- A New Graduate Stream, uniquely focused on needs and issues of new occupational therapists
- A fun-filled Social evening provides real time to get to know each other - come join in the laughs as we solve a Murder in Muskoka!
- Networking, networking, networking!
Who doesn't want to spend a couple of days with like-minded, equally passionate OTs? PLAN TO ATTEND!