Occupational Therapists Help Make the Everyday Possible!
Promoting Occupational Therapy to GTA Commuters
We invite you to check out OSOT's April 2018 occupational therapy promotional campaign focused on the hundreds of thousands of daily commuters through Toronto's busy GO and transit system. Throughout the month of April, OSOT's promotion and editorial are featured in ONtheGO, Toronto's most popular commuter magazine.
You'll view our 2-page spread in both the digital and hard-copy versions of ONtheGO magazine which is distributed across the GTA (Burlington to Scarborough, Vaughan to Lake Ontario) in 132 TTC and Go Stations and in Blue Boxes across the city. In addition, two video promotions will be featured in 10,800 5-second spots on 10 Toronto PATH screens and in 91,500 5-second spots featured on 82 International Newsstand screens between April 1st and 30th.
Our message is simple: OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS HELP MAKE THE EVERYDAY POSSIBLE.
Building on the focus of the OTOntario website to which our promotion's call to action drives the public, the campaign focuses on how occupational therapists enable people to manage at home, succeed at school, adapt at work, recover in hospital and participate in their community. Whether working with children, youth, adults or seniors - with clients living with chronic disease, mental health issues, physical disabilities, learning challenges or cognitive impairments, recovering from injuries or illnesses or adapting to the limitations associated with aging - this is what occupational therapists can do....help to make the everyday possible!
Take a look at the ad and editorial.....
Check out occupational therapy's presence through ONtheGO this April!
- View the promotional spread in the online version of the April magazine. OSOT's promotion is on pages 58 and 59 of the digital issue. Are you a GTA commuter? Why not look for the hardcopy publication, pick it up and make it visible in your place of work!
- View this proof of performance file to see the video screen promotion of occupational therapy in GO and TTC stations this month.
- Download the promotional flyer and the editorial and feel free to use them in your own promotions magnifying the reach of the campaign.
- Watch for our use of the promotions on our social media channels and be sure to share them broadly to "do your part" to raise public awareness.
- Can you think of a local media outlook for which this type of promotion would be appropriate in your community? Why not look into it and pass along the information to us! Contact email@example.com.
OSOT is working to support you
in promoting and advancing occupational therapy in Ontario!
Together we can make a difference!