OSOT hosts CAOT Conference 2019 in Niagara Falls, May 29 - June 1, 2019
Registration for CAOT Conference 2019 is now open!
CAOT and OSOT are so pleased to welcome you to Niagara Falls, May 29th -June 1st, where, together, we will experience an unparalleled lineup of expert speakers delivering informative and motivational sessions; each giving us something of value to take back to our personal and practice lives and, collectively, expanding the base of evidence that occupational therapy relies upon to evolve and thrive. Your co-convenors, Beth Linkewich, Shaminder Dhillon and the Host Committee, are working with us to build a truly unforgettable conference experience!
View the Conference Program and Registration Materials.
Why should you attend?
- Educational opportunities. No matter how experienced you, everyone wants to learn ...
- Networking with peers. Meet and exchange ideas with hundreds of like-minded professionals from the occupational therapy community across Canada, and beyond.
- Recharge. Renew your excitement about the work you do. Conferences can help you regain your focus and get inspired.
- Exhibit hall. Meet new vendors/suppliers to discover their innovative products and services.
- Invest in Yourself. A good conference forces you to grow and challenge yourself. Learn beyond your field of interest.
CAOT and/or OSOT members take advantage of the member rate at conference. Take advantage of early bird registration fees - deadline March 21, 2019.
Contact CAOT if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you in Niagara Falls!