Join our presenters on January 16, 2019 as they discuss:
- Share education law and regulations impacting OT practice.
- Identify challenges in school environments and strategies for success.
- Highlight current evidence for school-based practice.
- Support inter-professional understanding by introducing concepts that are foundation for educators.
- Entry Level
- OT students and new graduates
- Experienced OTs new to school-based services
About Our Presenters:
Cathie is an occupational therapist with over 30 years of experience and has worked for the last 15 years in school-based occupational therapy. She lives and works in Ottawa.
Debra is an occupational therapist with over 30 years of experience working school-based occupational therapy. She is an instructor in the department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy at the University of Toronto and currently chairs the School-Based Occupational Therapy Team of OSOT.
Fees: (All fees are plus HST)
Student Members: $25
Non Member: $75
Refund Policy: Refunds will be given provided that a request is received by the Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists no less than 10 business days prior to the event. Refunds will be given in full less a $10.00 administrative charge.