OSOT Innovation and Impact Award
This award recognizes innovation in occupational therapy practice that demonstrates a positive impact on the profession, its practice, or the delivery of healthcare services in Ontario. Priority is given to projects that meet OSOT's Strategic Plan priorities.
- OSOT member or team/collaborating partner (led by an OSOT member or OSOT member plays an integral role in the project/initiative).
- Has not received an OSOT Innovation and Impact Award in the last five years.
- Nominated by any OSOT member or may self-nominate.
- Nominee(s) will demonstrate one or more of the following:
- identify needs and take steps to positively impact and improve client care and outcomes or the health and well-being of Ontarians.
- work collaboratively with interprofessional colleagues, clients or communities and play a significant role in creating innovative models of care, programs or initiatives that improve health and/or health care services in Ontario.
- look for ways to share their innovations to advance the impact of their achievements.