October is Occupational Therapy Month
Canadian occupational therapists celebrate and promote their profession for the whole month of October! Take part in this annual opportunity to share promotional resources and have a meaningful community impact.
OSOT’s 2023 Occupational Therapy Month Strategy
The Society engages actively in both promoting occupational therapy and facilitating members’ ability and opportunity to promote their profession and services themselves, their workplaces, their communities, and across their networks.
What OSOT Is Doing This Occupational Therapy Month
- Launching a sticker design contest. We received design submissions from members in September and you can vote for your three favourite designs. Members can purchase the winning stickers mid-October.
- Offering 50% off archived webinars for members. Explore dozens of archived webinars to help support your practice.
- Promoting our Global Heroes digital and print campaign. The campaign highlights the benefits of occupational therapy when navigating life transitions and aging.
- Selling occupational therapy promotional products. Choose from products like our Celebrating Occupational Therapy t-shirt, keychains, post-it notes, and more. Gift them to your colleagues and clients to promote the profession!
- Promoting a social media campaign. Members can share with their networks through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. Share, repost and/or respond to OSOT’s posts.
Join In! Do Your Part to Promote Occupational Therapy