OSOT Professional Development
OSOT can be your ‘one stop shop’ to easily access PD via various platforms including in person
networking options and through e-learning. Become familiar with OSOT's ongoing PD offerings which include:
OSOT's Annual Conference
- Enable OTs across the province to participate in professional development that promotes knowledge/awareness, clinical skill development and practice excellence.
Scheduled 1-2 times per month. Check OSOT's Upcoming Events to learn about new offerings.
- OSOT webinars are archived and available to watch anytime with OSOT's Archived Webinars page
York University's Health Leadership & Learning Network
- OSOT has two podcast series:
- New OTs on the Block - engaging occupational therapy students and new graduates with information to help them succeed after graduation
- Leadership in Motion - celebrating the incredible achievements of occupational therapists as leaders. From emerging leaders to well established and respected heads of organizations.
Other Workshops & Courses
Supporting your Annual Professional Development Planning
Contribute to OSOT Professional Development Programming
- Do you have any webinar or workshop topic ideas? Do you have speakers you would highly recommend?
- Let your PD and practice support needs be known! We work to be as member driven as possible and are best informed when members share their needs freely.
- Share your needs and interests today - email email@example.com