Private Practice / Self-Employed Insurance Options
(Note: You must carry professional liability insurance with OSOT to be eligible to apply for these additional insurance policies)
- Commercial General Liability Insurance protects you from a wide variety of claims that may arise but are not related to your professional practice including third party bodily injury, property damage and libel/slander.
- Coverage options available $2 million or $5 million.
- Office/Business Property Insurance provides coverage for business equipment, office contents and business property.
- Corporation Coverage for professional liability.
- For coverage questions or in the event of a legal suit or complaint is brought against you, call Paul Attwood at PROLINK. (Direct Line: 416-644-7714 or Toll Free: 1-800-663-6828) for prompt professional advice regarding the benefits of your plan.
- Private practitioners will want to explore a suite of business insurance options available through OSOT’s insurance broker PROLINK