ADVANCE! Journey to Excellence
OSOT Conference 2018 - October 19 - 20, 2018
Sheraton Parkway Toronto North, Richmond Hill, Ontario
Thank you all who attended Conference 2018 and helped to make it so successful!
- 31 dynamic workshops address emerging opportunities, trends, best practices and innovative programs and/or service delivery models along with new evidence and research informing practice and the value of occupational therapy.
- 22 Leading edge poster presentations that shared concisely need-to-know evidence, program innovations, etc.
- 2 Inspiring keynote speakers selected to bring our focus and theme alive and relevant to all.
- A vibrant Exhibit Hall hosted approximately 30 exhibitors that lent strength to our overall program in supporting participants ongoing awareness of new products, services & supports.
- A New Graduate Stream, uniquely focused on needs and issues of new occupational therapists.
- A fun-filled Social evening provided real time to get to know each other as we solved the Murder in Muskoka!
- Networking, networking, networking! A couple of days was spent with like-minded, equally passionate OTs
More post conference highlights and information will be posted soon!