New Online Invoice for Billing of ODSP Application Form Completion
The Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services has developed a new standardized online invoice form to be used by health professionals who complete Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) application forms for their patients. The Ministry pays healthcare providers for completing the Disability Determination Package, Medical Review Package and for providing additional medical information when requested by the Disability Adjudication Unit.
The new online invoice includes all required information and is fast, easy and secure. Occupational therapists who complete the Activities for Daily Living Index will appreciate this new efficiency.
Access the new online invoice, Form 3261, in the Ontario Central Forms Repository.
Occupational therapists are reminded that all invoices must contain the following to be considered complete and to avoid invoices being returned:
- Health care professional's full name
- Billing address
- an invoice number
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Business Number for the billing party. (If you don't have a billing number please indicate this on the invoice)
- Patient's full name, Member ID and Date of Birth
- Services rendered
The ODSP Health Care Professionals Guide is a useful resource that provides important information that will assist you in completing your portion of the Disability Determination Package (DDP) in order to determine your patient’s eligibility for disability support as outlined by the ODSPA. The purpose of the guide is to:
- provide an overview of the ODSP
- explain your role and responsibilities in the ODSP application process
- outline key information required by MCSS to make an informed decision
- clarify billing information
* It should be noted that this Guide will be updated this spring and currently does not reference the new online billing invoice.