Premier Ford Unveils New Cabinet
The Ford government has unveiled its new cabinet including naming Sylvia Jones as new Deputy Premier and Minister of Health.
Other notable Cabinet members include:
- Paul Calandra, Minister of Long-Term Care, Minister of Legislative Affairs and Government House Leader
- Raymond Cho, Minister for Seniors and Accessibility
- Merrilee Fullerton, Minister of Children, Community and Social Services
- Stephen Lecce, Minister of Education
- Michael Tibollo, Associate Minister of Mental Health and Addictions
OSOT is preparing to reach out and congratulate the new and returning ministers and to extend our support in building a better healthcare system of the future.
View the full cabinet announcement.